Ejercito Rojo Argentino

¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Ejercito Rojo Argentino

Partido de la Camaradería y la Unión.

4 participantes

Presentation

Valu45

Presentation Empty Presentation

Mensaje  Valu45 Jue Jun 19, 2014 10:06 am

Hi, I'm Valu45, i'm playing since Dec 16, 2013, i choose the economic development in this game, i have 52 aluminium mines, i need a loan of 43 gold for the training grounds upgrade, i can return a minumum of 1.5 gold per day.

I am here for the a long and certain evolution, the loan will help me evolve the military sector us well us my economy. I need 55 gold for the TG, i have 12 and i need the rest of 43.
    Valu45

Presentation Empty Almost forgot

Mensaje  Valu45 Jue Jun 19, 2014 10:10 am

My link is http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8245533, please pm me any time.

I don't know spanish, i only know english so please send a person who knows some english if you can.

THank you.
    Carppo
    Carppo

Presentation Empty Re: Presentation

Mensaje  Carppo Jue Jun 19, 2014 1:32 pm

Welcome to ERA, Valu45!
    I do not know english but that does not scare me!  cheers 
    If you do not understand shit about what you write, tell me please.
     Laughing 

This section of the forum, to be presentations and customary request forum access, you made a very special "presentation" lol.

To begin, I give you access to be able to see the whole forum. I regret that it is only in spanish, but surely with the use of some will achieve translator to understand sections.

Loans to improve training camps are managed and provide increasingly approaching the days of discounts.
    When the time and if they will approve a loan, be aware that you can transfer only 10 gold per day, due to the limitations imposed by the game.

Therefore, I recommend that the length of time between this promotion and will be next, save some gold.

Greetings.
    See you in the trenches!
    turista millonario
    turista millonario

Mensaje  turista millonario Vie Jun 20, 2014 1:23 am

carppo bilingue buenaaa, welcome vali45!!!
    SantiCarp
    SantiCarp

Mensaje  SantiCarp Vie Jun 20, 2014 2:07 am

Welcome valu45! I know a little English so we can talk! 52 alimunium mines  Shocked Where are you from in RL? I hope you have a great time here, we'll try to make you feel home. Cheers!

Contenido patrocinado

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Fecha y hora actual: Lun Mayo 20, 2024 7:59 am